We understand that sometimes a part is incorrectly ordered or no longer needed. However, ensuring we only sell high quality parts is critical to our customers’ satisfaction. As such, all returned items must be new and unused.
If your item is new and unused and you would like to return it, please review the following guidelines for a full and timely refund:
No returns/exchanges will be accepted without first completing a return authorization form. This form can be found by clicking here and must be completed within 30 days of order delivery date.
After receipt of the completed return form an agent will review your request and reply within 1-2 business days to approve or deny the return.
- If approved, you will receive an email with shipping instructions and an RMA #. Please print this email and include it with the return and write the RMA # on the box.
- Once the return has been received and inspected, a refund will be issued to the card used during purchase.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Most electrical items come sealed in a plastic container. In order to return these items, they must remain sealed/unopened. If this container is opened, we cannot accept it. Please do not open sealed items unless you are 100% certain you will keep them
- Returns on special order items (including "pre-order" items) are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All sales on items that are discounted at 35% or more off are final/non-refundable.
- Please do not ship back items until your return has been approved. Any un-approved return will be rejected and shipped back.
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. below is address items will need to be sent to:
13524 S 200 W
Draper, UT 84020
- We inspect all returns and cannot accept any that show signs of use or damage. If uncertain whether or not a part will repair your boat, we recommend contacting a certified Malibu technician as we are unable to return items that have been installed or used.
- Please pack the item(s) securely to prevent item damage.
- Electrical items come sealed in a plastic bag. To return these, they must remain sealed. If opened, we cannot accept it. Do not open sealed items unless you are certain you will keep them.
- All items must be returned in their original, undamaged, packaging (where applicable). This refers to the OEM packaging, not the container the items were shipped in.
- Please do not use the item’s OEM packaging as the shipping container as it could become damaged in transit. We recommend using the shipping container the item(s) were sent in.
- We are not responsible for return shipping costs on incorrectly ordered items (e.g. wrong fitment).