Genuine Indmar Full Synthetic Transmission Oil. Recommended for the V-Drive Portion of the Indmar V-Transmission Full-synthetic transmission fluid specifically designed for use in heavy-duty transmissions operating under severe conditions, extreme ambient temperatures, and utilizing extended service intervals.
Formulated with proprietary PolyAlphaOlefin(PAO) Synthetic base stocks and advanced additive technology, Indmar’s Synthetic Transmission Oil SYN boasts outstanding thermal oxidation stability and exceeds the performance requirement for APO GL-1/MT-1.
• Extended service wear protection for critical transmission components.
• Excellent frictional properties and low-temp performance for smooth shifting.
• Optimum performance under heavy load.
• Maximum protection against transmission varnish and sludge formation.
• Superior thermal stability and oxidation resistance to support extended service.
• Optimizes fuel economy compared to conventional manual transmission fluids.
• Maximizes manual transmissions operational life PRODUCT FEATURES.
• Formulated with PolyAlphaOlefin(PAO) base stocks for maximum resistance thermal breakdown.
• Provides active anti-wear agents to protect critical transmission components, including synchronizers.
• Delivers maximum resistance to fluid oxidation in severe operating conditions, including stop-and-go driving.
• Advanced friction modifiers provide smooth shifting performance.
Genuine Indmar service products are crafted with the same world-class standards and developed through the same performance and durability testing as your Indmar Marine Engine. Protect and optimize the performance of your Indmar with service products that were engineered specifically for it. Unlike some oils and chemicals that are based on automotive products, genuine Indmar oils, filters, lubricants, and vital fluids are inboard-specific products designed to meet the unique needs of towboats and watersports enthusiasts. They were established to meet the higher demands of inboard marine engines. Compared to cars, towsport specific inboard marine engines produce more low-end torque per displacement at lower rpm and have different cooling systems than that of an automobile. Everything that Indmar offers from propylene glycol antifreeze, transmission fluid, synthetic oil, blended oils, filters, fuel treatment, and other vital fluids is formulated to be the very best inboard marine engine products you can buy.